1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.”
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
an sentence like this makes me feel uncomfortable
yosemite national park
photos by Ravi Vora
Brie Larson in hair and make-up tests as Envy Adams for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
― Short Term 12 (2013)
Grace: Why are you so nice to me?
Mason: It’s because you are the weirdest, most beautiful person that I’ve ever met in my whole entire life.
i wish i was as cool as this guy
i need to get fucked by something other than my life
180 thousand notes and guess who still hasn’t gotten laid
"What is my perfect crime? I break into Tiffany’s at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier; it’s priceless. As I’m taking it down, a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It’s her father’s business. She’s Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico but I go to Canada. I don’t trust her. Besides, I love the cold. Thirty years later I get a postcard. I have a son. And he’s the Chief of Police. This is where the story gets interesting: I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She’s been waiting for me all these years. She’s never taken another lover. I don’t care. I don’t show up. I go to Berlin. That’s where I stashed the chandelier."
- Dwight K. Schrute